martedì 5 novembre 2013

Bob Dylan – Side Tracks (2013)

Disc 1
1 Baby, I’m in the Mood for You
2 Mixed-Up Confusion (Single Version)
3 Tomorrow Is a Long Time
4 Lay Down Your Weary Tune
5 Percy’s Song
6 I’ll Keep It with Mine
7 Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window? (Single Version)
8 Positively 4th Street (Single Version)
9 Jet Pilot
10 I Wanna Be Your Lover
11 I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) (Live)
12 Visions Of Johanna (Live)
13 Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)
14 Watching The River Flow
15 When I Paint My Masterpiece
Disc 2
1 Down In The Flood (Live)
2 I Shall Be Released
3 You Ain’t Goin’ Nowhere
4 George Jackson (Acoustic Version)
5 Forever Young
6 You’re a Big Girl Now
7 Up To Me
8 Abandoned Love
9 Isis (Live)
10 Romance in Durango (Live)
11 Caribbean Wind
12 Heart Of Mine (Live)
13 Series Of Dreams
14 Dignity (Alternate Version)
15 Things Have Changed

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento